Beautiful condo located on the 22nd floor of a luxury building overlooking Lafontaine Park. The balcony offers spectacular views of Montreal. The unit boasts a completely renovated kitchen and two full bathrooms plus closets and cabinets galore. The wall separating the living room from the 2nd bedroom has been removed, creating an exceptionally large living room. This wall can be easily restored. The master bedroom features lots of closet space and an ensuite bathroom. Additional amenities include a breathtaking indoor pool, sauna, hammam and exercise room. Ideal for anyone who wants all the comforts of home in a lively city environment.
**Welcome to 3535 Papineau Avenue, apt. 2211!**
This beautiful 2BR/2BA condo located on the 22nd floor of a luxury building in the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal features :
- spectacular views of Montreal from the balcony and every window;
- an ideal location on the Plateau Mont-Royal bordering Lafontaine Park;
- a modern open floor plan ;
- a completely renovated kitchen and adjacent dining area with lots of storage space;
- an exceptionally large living room, owing to the removal of the wall separating it from the 2nd bedroom (wall could be easily restored);
-a master bedroom with lots of closet space and an elegant ensuite bathroom;
-a 2nd updated, full bathroom;
The unit is in perfect condition. It is located in a prestigious, landmark building, with 24/7 security guards, a stunning lobby accentuated by Murano glass chandeliers, marble floors and a sculpture by Jordi Bonet. All 4 elevators have been newly-replaced. The 27th floor is home to saunas and hammams plus a gym and gorgeous indoor pool surrounded by windows, so while swimming or working out, you can enjoy fabulous city views.
Request your visit today!
- Near Rachel Street and renowned Mont-Royal Avenue with bars, restaurants and shops.
- Across from Lafontaine Park, a paradise for families, friends, cyclists, sportsmen, nature lovers and fans of live performances at the brand new open-air theatre, Theatre de Verdure.
- Ample public transportation. Several bus lines (24, 45, 29 and 97), and nearby metro stations (Sherbrooke, Papineau, Mt-Royal).
- Several daycares, schools (primary and secondary) and Notre-Dame Hospital only blocks away.
Other: Cadastre of common areas continued: 1739038, 1739039, 1739040, 1739041, 1739042, 1739043, 1739044, 1739045, 1739046, 1739047, 1739048.
View of the mountain , Panoramic
hammam , Inground , Indoor , Common spa
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Golf , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Cross-country skiing , Public transportation , University
|Hall||22||3'1" X 5'1"||Ceramic|
|Living room||22||10'11" X 21'||Engineered wood|
|Dining room||22||6'9" X 12'4" irr.||Engineered wood|
|Kitchen||22||7'5" X 8'8"||Ceramic|
|Primary bedroom||22||10'9" X 15'2"||Laminate floor|
|Bathroom||22||4'6" X 8'3"||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||22||4'7" X 4'5"||Ceramic|
Elevator(s) , , Laundry room , Sprinklers , Intercom , Sauna
Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, fixed light fixtures, wall bed, all custom furniture attached to bedroom and living room walls, window air conditioner, window coverings, ceiling fan.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is DAVID ROUX, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is DAVID ROUX, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is ALEXANDRE MELOCHE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.