Magnificent 5-plex perfectly located in the Shop Angus. Adjacent to St-Émile Park, by opening the door of your yard, you will be able to enjoy this green space with its majestic hundred-year-old trees. Your terrace will also become an extra room several months of the year to have your BBQ with family or friends. In addition, you will have the chance to relax in your intimate spa. On the ground floor, you have 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a dining room (which can be used as a 3rd bedroom) and the open concept kitchen / living room.
25'7" X 45'4" Irregular
** Welcome to 3449-3455 Saint-Germain Street, in the Shop Angus area **
This 5-unit building will allow you to live in a very sought-after area, the Shop Angus, in addition to receiving a good income. The ground floor takes up the entire second floor. The other 2 floors also share the 4 one bedroom units (3½), 2 of which are currently vacant.
Here are the details of your future property:
Ground floor, owner-occupied
- 2 large bedrooms;
- 2 full bathrooms, one with washer and dryer;
- Open concept kitchen and living room, with cherry wood floors;
- The hallway and dining room (or 3rd bedroom) have been renovated with granite floors;
- Beautiful intimate yard, with large terrace, 2 storage units and 1 shed. Also, a pergola to shade your spa.
- Front doors and windows changed in 2017;
- Roof 2010;
- Siding on the back in durable wood clapboard, which gives the warm look;
The 4 units
- All 1-bedroom units positioned at the rear;
- Living room, dining room and open concept kitchen;
- Full bathroom with washer/dryer connections. The shower baths were replaced about 8 years ago.
- One storage unit per unit on the rear balconies.
You will also be delighted to be within walking distance :
- Provigo®, Maxi® or IGA® grocery stores;
- an SAQ® ;
- several neighborhood restaurants such as: Labarake, Hoogan and Beaufort, Pizzeria NO.900, Magnolia, the new microbrewery La Chope and you can finish with Chocolats Favoris;
- the Mamie Clafoutis pastry shop, Les Épicurieux butcher shop, La cloche à fromage cheese shop and Station W coffee shop ;
- a Canadian Tire®; a pharmacy, a CLSC®, Locomotion® gym; Marché Augus (summer);
- parks: St-Émile, Jean-Duceppe, Pélican and Maisonneuve;
- the Préfontaine and Joliette metro stations; several bus lines; the bicycle path leading to Mount Royal; the Masson Parkway.
And much more! Don't miss this great opportunity!
25'7" X 45'4" Irregular
25'7" X 90'
Fenced , Landscaped
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Golf , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Cross-country skiing , Public transportation
|1 (app.)||Hall||1st level/Ground floor||3'6" X 4'4" irr.||Ceramic|
|1 (app.)||Living room||1st level/Ground floor||10'3" X 13'1" irr.||Wood|
|1 (app.)||Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||10'9" X 11'1"||Granite|
|1 (app.)||Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||10'3" X 10'6" irr.||Wood|
|1 (app.)||Primary bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||9'10" X 16'7"||Wood|
|1 (app.)||Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||10'8" X 11'3"||Wood|
|1 (app.)||Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'5" X 7'5" irr.||Ceramic|
|1 (app.)||Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'4" X 10' irr.||Ceramic|
3455: Outdoor spa, all blinds, 3 fans, microwave hood, wrought iron and ceramic lunch counter.
3455: Living room lighting, curtain poles and curtains.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ALEXANDRE MELOCHE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is ALEXANDRE MELOCHE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.