$469,900

Apartment for sale - Montréal (Ville-Marie) (Vieux-Montréal)

$469,900

Loading property...

$469,900

Apartment for sale - Montréal (Ville-Marie) (Vieux-Montréal)

$469,900

Next Open House

365 Rue St-André, app.412, Montréal (Ville-Marie) (Vieux-Montréal), H2L 0G2

The Solano II Phase 6. Superb condo with garage, high-end finish and in excellent condition. Never rented. You will be charmed as soon as you enter with its warm look, large windows letting in natural light and high ceilings. A haven of peace in the middle of the city center but a stone's throw from all the action that the Old Port brings. Less than a km from Berri-UQAM station. Enjoy the common areas with its 2 swimming pools (ext and int) and a training room. Outside, you can enjoy the water's edge to do your morning run or bike. Well managed and safe building. See addendum

  • NUMBER OF ROOMS : 4
  • Year built : 2017
SAMY NASREDDINE
Certified real estate broker
Brokers tranquilit
Building details and property interior
Particularities plusParticularities minus

2017

631.84 SF

Built-in

Bathroom : 4th level

Addenda
Particularities plusParticularities minus

****************GOOD TO KNOW*************

Parking space can be sold separately since it has his own cadastral number

Here is what the building offers:

*Phase 5 and 6 are connected together and access to amenities is from the inside.

Phase 6 (that of the condo)
-Indoor pool, sauna, outdoor pool on the 9th floor
-The exercise room and the yoga room are on the 1st floor of the building.

Stage 5
-Urban chalet offering a view of the river and Old Montreal

Common terrace on the roof.

-Garbage and recovery chute on the same floor.
-Control of doors by electronic chips.
-Intercom-telephone with camera on cellular for videotron customers
-Generator for elevators and emergency lighting.
-High efficiency hot water distribution, powered by natural gas and centralized in a mechanical room.

Ideal location: Very close to the Clock Tower of the Old Port of Montreal, near bike paths, charming restaurants, cafes, shops, art museum, Bonsecours market, Le Chum Hospital in Montreal.

The Share includes housing and parking, housing 0.41% and indoor parking 0.08% for a total of 0.49%.

Building details and property interior
Particularities plusParticularities minus

2017

631.84 SF

Built-in

Bathroom : 4th level

Lot and exterior features
Particularities plusParticularities minus

Garage : 1

Garage : 1 , License tag : 1

Highway , CEGEP , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University

Room details
Particularities plusParticularities minus
Room Level Dimensions Flooring Description
Living room 4th level 13'7" X 9'6" Wood
Dining room 4th level 12'6" X 5' Ceramic
Kitchen 4th level 10'6" X 8' Wood
Primary bedroom 4th level 13' X 9' Wood
Bathroom 4th level 10'10" X 5'4" Ceramic
Laundry room 4th level 5' X 5' Ceramic
Characteristics
Particularities plusParticularities minus

Electric baseboard units

Electricity

Mobility impaired accessible , Elevator(s) , Central air conditioning , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom , Electric garage door opener

Municipality

Municipality

Included & Excluded
Particularities plusParticularities minus

dishwasher, refrigerator, hob, washer, dryer, built-in oven, cooking hood, all light fixtures and blinds.

small fridge + microwave

Financial details
Particularities plusParticularities minus
Assessment (2021)
Taxes
  • (2022)
  • (2022)
Annual Expenses
365 Rue St-André, app.412, Montréal (Ville-Marie) (Vieux-Montréal), H2L 0G2
NEIGHBOURHOOD STATISTICS
  • Statistics Person living alone
  • Statistics Families with children
  • Statistics Families with no children
  • 6.3%
  • 12.6%
  • 8.1%
  • 12.8%
  • 58.6%
  • 0.0%
  • 0.9%
  • 0.1%
  • 69.4%
  • 29.6%
UnilingualFrenchUnilingualEnglishBilingual(fr/en)Other 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90%100%
  • Statistics Household
  • Statistics Individual
  • Statistics Owners
  • Statistics Renters
Powered by LocalLogic
+Show more stats -Hide stats
SAMY NASREDDINE
Certified real estate broker
Brokers tranquilit

MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR

Financial details

Assessment (2021)
Taxes
  • (2022)
  • (2022)
Annual Expenses
×

My name is SAMY NASREDDINE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?

Do you have a question?