Superb condo, 2 bedrooms. Beautiful open living concept with a SW facing balcony. Modern and luxurious finishes, const. 2015. Gym, indoor and outdoor pools/terraces/BBQ, urban lounge, winter garden, spa, sauna. Close to many shops, restaurants, bars, art centers, parks, as well as Square Victoria metro station.
Casement , French door
Bathroom : 4
Le 21e arrondissement - Phase 1. This condo is located at the crossroads of Old Montreal and Griffintown, two of Montreal's most desirable neighborhoods and a short walk from vibrant McGill Street.
The condo is beautiful with an open concept living space. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet. The floors are wood and the large windows provide an abundance of natural light. The bathroom has a glass shower. The condo includes storage in the basement.
The garage parking space is sold separately from the condo. This is the parking space, common part for restricted use, number 3-86, which is offered for an additional amount of SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ($ 60,000).
In the heart of the 21e Arrondissement, the common areas are simply magnificent and numerous:
- The large area with its magnificent outdoor terrace where it is possible to watch the city and also to watch the fireworks;
- The winter garden which will allow you to relax in peace;
- The magnificent urban chalet to rest with a fireplace and quality furniture as well as a meeting room for your working days at home;
- The gym area which includes all the equipment necessary for real fitness exercices and even more;
- The spa area with its indoor swimming pool, its large hot bath with waterfalls, its sauna and its steam bath will fill your free time;
- The magnificent rooftop terraces with swimming pool offering as a bonus dining areas with BBQ, deckchairs as well as breathtaking views over the city to sip your aperitifs.
Within walking distance of:
- Several shops, grocery stores (Metro, Adonis), banks, restaurants, bars, SAQ and stores;
- Less than 10 minutes walk from Square-Victoria metro station and McGill metro station and 12 minutes from Central Station;
- Close to the Champlain Bridge, the Victoria Bridge and major road arteries.
The location there is just perfect. Treat yourself to an incomparable lifestyle in a sought-after area.
Note: Condo fees include hot water
Note: 2020 Special contribution for self-insurance fund paid.
Note: Photos of the 21e Arrondissement project are available at http://le21e.prevel.ca/fr/photos.php
Casement , French door
Bathroom : 4
View of the mountain , View of the city
Garage : 1
2 inground pools , Inground , Indoor
Highway , CEGEP , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Living room||4th level||10' X 10'5"||Wood||open concept|
|Dining room||4th level||10' X 10'5"||Wood||open concept|
|Kitchen||4th level||9'6" X 7'6"||Wood||open concept|
|Master bedroom||4th level||10'3" X 9'||Wood||walk-in 3,6 x 5,4|
|Bedroom||4th level||9'9" X 8'5"||Wood|
|Bathroom||4th level||8'4" X 5'6"||Ceramic|
Forced air , Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom , Central heat pump
Built-in appliances: fridge, cooking hob, oven, microwave. Also included: washer/dryer
The parking space in the garage which is sold separately.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MICHEL GALIPEAU, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MICHEL GALIPEAU, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.