Welcome to Domaine Des Pommiers - An excellent short term investment opportunity for those looking to build their dream chalet or country home! This 32,000+ ft2 piece of land offers your family the dream of building and owning your own chalet/country home in a developing domaine near services, ski-hills and much more in the coming years! Immerse yourself in nature and come to visit what St.Come has to offer! Please see addenda for more details and conditions.
Rue Empire | Perfect land for short term investment!
The idea of owning a country home or chalet has become increasingly popular since 2020, With prices soaring and the dream becoming almost unattainable, This 32,000+ ft2 piece of land makes this dream a reality for those looking to build their chalet or country home in a private area near services, ski-hills and much more in the coming years. If you are a nature lover and want to buy in an area that is at the beginning of its growth, don't hesitate to get more information!
The idea behind Domaine des pommiers is to have a beautiful Domaine where all co-owners can enjoy peace, tranquility and a certain degree of beauty only found within this Domaine. Hence the following rules apply to all current and future buyers.
Conditions and rules to follow for the buyer:
1. to verify with the competent authorities the zoning, subdivision and urban planning regulations in force affecting the property and that the current destination and the one he intends to give to the property is in conformity with the building is in conformity with the laws and regulations in force.
2. The cost of maintaining the private road shall be borne by the owners of the land sold, excluding the Vendor, in proportion to the number of feet of frontage on the said private road, until the road is transferred to the municipality.
3. The land sold shall be built upon within two (2) years of the signing of the deed of sale or, if applicable, the practicability of the access road, and provided that the land is serviced by Hydro-Québec, and this notwithstanding any subsequent resale of the land, failing which the vendor shall be entitled to demand a penalty totalling FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($15,000.00) annually, payable on each anniversary of the signing of the deed of sale and bearing interest at the rate of fifteen percent (15%) per annum.
4. The Purchaser shall, prior to the construction of any residence, have the construction plans approved by the Vendor, who shall be responsible for judging the aesthetics of the project and the integration of the project into the Domaine des Pommiers. In the event of rejection of the plans submitted, the Purchaser shall be required to submit new plans that are more in keeping with the Domaine des Pommiers. The construction plans must comply with municipal standards in this regard.
5. The Purchaser appoints the Seller as his special agent for a period of five (5) years, subrogating and substituting him in all his rights relating to the negotiation, execution, signature and creation of all public utility easements with the competent authorities, on part or parts located along the rear and/or lateral lines of the above-described and sold property, and the Purchaser promises to ratify, as he hereby does, all the acts performed by the Seller in relation to the property. all acts done by his agent in the execution of this mandate. this mandate.
164' X 200'2" Irregular
View of the mountain , Panoramic
Highway , Bicycle path , Alpine skiing , Cross-country skiing , Public transportation
Residential , Single-family
None - A Well must be installed , None
None - Septic tank must be installed , None
Electricity, Septic Tank, Well.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is GERLANDO BARONELLO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is GERLANDO BARONELLO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.